Dr. Corey King, D.C., B.C.I.M., has a passion for helping patients heal faster and with less heartache, and he does this using an integrative approach to health, looking at the root causes of why diseases started to begin with.
Dr. King ran a Functional Neurological and Functional Medicine clinic in Southern California for 10-years, before he and his wife, Natasha, moved to Austin, TX to be closer to family.
During the transition to Texas, Dr. King began working and consulting with patients virtually.
While living in Southern California, Dr. King and Natasha were exposed to black mold in their home. Within two days they moved out, but the damage had already been done. They lost both of their dogs due to the mold, and Natasha developed Epstein Barr Virus, which triggered Hashimoto's Disease to turn on.
Dr. King utilizes the same testing and management options that he used to help Natasha regain her life: microbial testing, genetic testing, organic acid testing, and in-depth blood work.
Dr. King has been mentored from some of the brightest minds in Integrative Health: Dr. Datis Kharazzian, Dr. Ted Carrick, Dr. Kendall Stewart, and Dr. Michael Johnson. Dr. King completed his undergraduate studies from University of South Carolina and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer West College of Chiropractic in San Jose, California. In 2012, Dr. King became Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, a title that he holds with honor, as this took another 6 years after graduate school to earn.
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Clinical Neurochemistry, 2011-present
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Movement Disorders, 2011-present
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2011; Neurotransmitter and Brain
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Mastering the Thyroid
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Functional Blood Chemistry Foundations and Analysis
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Autism Spectrum and Learning Disorders
- Palmer West College of Chiropractic, San Jose, CA 2002-2006; Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 2000-2002; Pre-med
- Board Certified Doctor of Integrative Medicine, 2012-present
- Board Eligible Clinical Nutritionist, 2011-present
- Board Eligible Functional Neurologist, 2011-present
- California State Chiropractic License, 2006-present
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2006-present
- Owner of Tustin Chronic Condition Center, 2008-present
- Doctor of Bodypro Wellness, 2006-2008