Dr. Corey King, D.C., has a passion for helping patients heal faster and with less heartache. Dr. King has been practicing Functional Medicine for the last 13-years, focusing on the root cause of chronic health conditions.
Dr. King ran a Functional Medicine and Functional Neurological clinic in Southern California for 10-years. While living in CA, Dr. King and his wife, Natasha, were exposed to black mold in their home. Within two days, they moved out, but the damage had already been done. They lost both their dogs due to the mold, and Natasha developed Epstein Barr virus, which triggered Hashimoto’s Disease to turn on.
Dr. King and Natasha moved to Austin, TX to work with a mold specialist and to be closer to family. As Natasha began healing, the mountains began calling. Soon, Dr. King and Natasha packed up their lives and moved to Boulder, CO.
Dr. King opened up another clinic in Lafayette, CO, where he focuses on autoimmune patients, mold toxicity and Lyme Disease.
Keeping with his philosophy of “always finding the root problem”, Dr. King utilizes genetic testing, mycotoxin testing, nutritional deficiency evaluations, and in-depth blood work to develop a clearer plan of management for his patients.
Dr. King gives credit to many of his mentors who have helped shape the way he practices: Dr. Datis Kharazzian, Dr. Kendall Stewart, and Dr. Ted Carrick. Dr. King completed his undergraduate studies at the University of South Carolina and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Clinical Neurochemistry, 2011-present
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Movement Disorders, 2011-present
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2011; Neurotransmitter and Brain
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Mastering the Thyroid
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Functional Blood Chemistry Foundations and Analysis
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Autism Spectrum and Learning Disorders
- Palmer West College of Chiropractic, San Jose, CA 2002-2006; Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 2000-2002; Pre-med
- Board Certified Doctor of Integrative Medicine, 2012-present
- Board Eligible Clinical Nutritionist, 2011-present
- Board Eligible Functional Neurologist, 2011-present
- California State Chiropractic License, 2006-present
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2006-present
- Owner of Ask Dr. King, 2018 – Present
- Owner of Tustin Chronic Condition Center, 2008-2018
- Doctor of Bodypro Wellness, 2006-2008