Dr. Corey King, D.C., is the owner and clinical director of the Tustin Chronic Condition Center. Dr. King offers his patients one of the most comprehensive approaches to health utilizing and integrating functional neurology and medicine to evaluate and heal the nervous, immune, and endocrine system.
Dr. King is one of a very small number of doctors that uses both functional neurology and medicine to work with those who are suffering from chronic health conditions.
Dr. King has been mentored and studied under Dr. Datis Kharrazian, author of ‘Why do I still have thyroid symptoms when my lab tests are normal?’, Dr. Michael L. Johnson, author of ‘What do you do when the medications do not work?’ and Dr. Ted Carrick, founder of the Carrick Institute for Functional Neurology.
Dr. King lectures to patients and doctors on a weekly basis on topics ranging from Autoimmune Diseases, thyroid gland disorders, diabetes, Autism/ADD/ADHD, and dizziness/vertigo. Dr. King has been a guest lecturer at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, California and Cranbrook Senior Living in Tustin, California, along with being a guest speaker on Critical Mass Talk Radio.
Dr. Corey King completed his undergraduate studies from University of South Carolina and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer West College of Chiropractic in San Jose, California. In 2012, Dr. King became Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, a title that he holds with honor, as this took another 6 years after graduate school to earn.
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Clinical Neurochemistry, 2011-present
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Movement Disorders, 2011-present
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2011; Neurotransmitter and Brain
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Mastering the Thyroid
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Functional Blood Chemistry Foundations and Analysis
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Autism Spectrum and Learning Disorders
- Palmer West College of Chiropractic, San Jose, CA 2002-2006; Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 2000-2002; Pre-med
- Board Certified Doctor of Integrative Medicine, 2012-present
- Board Eligible Clinical Nutritionist, 2011-present
- Board Eligible Functional Neurologist, 2011-present
- California State Chiropractic License, 2006-present
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2006-present
- Owner of Tustin Chronic Condition Center, 2008-present
- Doctor of Bodypro Wellness, 2006-2008