Trizomal™ Glutathione is a breakthrough new approach to glutathione supplementation. It features, for the first time in a liposomal solution, S-acetyl L-glutathione (SAG), combined with reduced glutathione (GSH), and N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC). This formulation utilizes three ways to support glutathione—intracellular with SAG, intracellular biosynthesis with NAC, and extra/intracellular (systemic) support with GSH.* Moreover, the liposomal S-acetyl L-glutathione in this formula provides a double layer (acetylation + liposomes) of protection to the glutathione molecule, further supporting its intracellular bioavailability.*
- Gives the body three ways to increase and optimize glutathione levels*
- Gluten free and dairy free, as confirmed by testing
- Liposomes are composed of non-hydrogenated phospholipids, derived from GMO-free sunflower lecithin
- Supports intracellular and mitochondrial antioxidant processes*
- Supports healthy brain function*
- Supports the liver and detoxification activity*
- Supports balanced immune system function*
Vitamin A is an essential nutrient involved in a number of physiological functions and roles, including immune mechanisms, vision, and cell growth and development.* Vitamin A also supports the gastrointestinal barrier.* Liqua-ATM (K101) provides a high-potency antioxidant vitamin A, primarily in the form of beta-carotene (over 100% DV per serving), and is delivered in an oil solution for optimum utilization.* This product is also ideal for vegetarians and those on diets with a low-fat content.
Vitamin A is a group of dietary fat-soluble essential nutrients in different biochemical forms. Retinyl forms of vitamin A are converted to retinol and released into the lymphatic system and then circulation. Most of this compound is stored in the liver cells, where it can be secreted into the circulation as necessary.
Vitamin C Buffered Powder was designed for high dosing of vitamin C and for vitamin C “flushing,” which may help determine one’s individual need for vitamin C. Adding the alkalizing minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium results in a less acidic form of vitamin C that is better tolerated (less stomach upset) and provides the additional benefits of calcium, magnesium, and potassium supplementation such as alkalizing effects and bone mineralization.
- Support Healthy Blood Circulation*
- Promote Bone Health and Proper Calcium Storage*
- Support Cardiovascular Health and Calcium Delivery*
- Boost Immune System Function*
- Soy free and animal free Vitamin D from lanolin
Zinc may support the health of a variety of bodily systems. It is used in hundreds of different enzymes in the body. Some important roles of zinc may be supporting the function of certain white blood cells and helping in antibody function. In addition to its potential immune system benefits, zinc may also help support
- Digestive health
- Collagen formation
- Reproductive health
- Prostate health
For optimal assimilation and pH balance, our Zinc Plus formulation uses zinc citrate, the natural form of zinc that is found in human milk.